COSTA MESA, Calif., November 9, 2021 — MeridianLink, Inc. (NYSE: MLNK), a leading provider of modern software platforms for financial institutions and consumer reporting agencies, today announced that members of its management team will host meetings with institutional investors during the following upcoming investor conferences:
- Citi’s 2021 FinTech Conference on Thursday, November 18, 2021 virtually
- Credit Suisse 25th Annual Technology Conference on Wednesday, December 1, 2021 in Scottsdale, AZ
- NYSE Financials Investor Access Day on Wednesday, December 1, 2021 virtually
- Stephens Annual Investment Conference on Friday, December 3, 2021 in Nashville, TN
- Raymond James Technology Investors Conference on Monday, December 6, 2021 virtually
- Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference on Tuesday, December 7, 2021 virtually
Where applicable, a live webcast, as well as a replay, will be accessible from the Events page of the MeridianLink Investor Relations website at https://ir.meridianlink.com/events-and-presentations/events.
MeridianLink® (NYSE: MLNK) is a leading provider of cloud-based software solutions for financial institutions, including banks, credit unions, mortgage lenders, specialty lending providers and consumer reporting agencies. Headquartered in Costa Mesa, California, MeridianLink provides services to more than 1,900 customers, including a majority of the financial institutions on Forbes’ 2021 lists of America’s Best Credit Unions and Banks. Further information can be found at www.meridianlink.com.
For More Information:
Investor Relations Contact