In just nine months, the 2023 MeridianLink User Forum (MLUF) takes place again live and in person. And this time, the location is the “Happiest Place on Earth!”
If you attended the 2022 MLUF a few months ago, along with almost 1,000 of your colleagues, vendor partners, and MeridianLink staff, you got a quick glimpse of the new location during the event closing. We are going to Disneyland®!
As MeridianLink continues to add new clients, the size of our live event also grows with the need for more sleeping arrangements and meeting space. Moving up the road from where we have hosted User Forum for the past five events gives us the additional space we need while staying in a unique and memorable setting.
We are already underway implementing client feedback and ideas to create a combined agenda/networking experience to exceed our past offerings.
Many of you have already contacted us regarding what you need to know to attend in person. So now, during back-to-school season, it is only fitting that we provide you with some ABCs to help you make your early plans for the 2023 MLUF:
- A is for Anaheim, California, home of Disneyland Resort®.
- The two hotels that will house the attendees, as well as the group educational sessions, are The Disneyland Hotel® and Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa®.
- The discounted hotel room rate is $349 per night king/double, plus taxes and assessments. These are significant savings over the published daily room rates at either hotel.
- You should plan to make your hotel reservations at the same time you register for the event, as rooms are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- NOTE: There will be limited rooms available at these hotels before and after the User Forum if you plan to extend your stay on Sunday, May 7, and/or Thursday, May 11.
- B is for Budgeting.
- The full non-discounted registration fee for the 2023 MLUF is $1,799 per person.
- The registration fee includes all MLUF keynote and concurrent sessions on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, as well as buffet breakfasts on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday plus buffet lunches on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- The fee also includes receptions, daily refreshment breaks, and special evening events.
- For information on how to receive savings on your registration fee, see letter D below.
- C is for Calendar.
- Mark yours now for the 2023 MLUF dates: May 8-11, 2023.
- D is for Discounts.
- There will be early bird MLUF registration discounts that can lower the registration fee significantly, depending on your registration date.
- Make sure you watch for registration information postings on the MLblog, MeridianLink Community Forums, and on the MeridianLink website.
- E is for Elevation:
- We are ‘upping our game’ in 2023 using the feedback we received from the surveys on our 2022 event.
- Not only will all MeridianLink products and services be once again represented in concurrent sessions, but our popular Vendor Showcase will be back with even more companies participating.
- We are adding more specialized networking, a new client award program, an Executive Track, a Disneyland Park®-related special event or two, and several other new features.
- Watch for updates.
- F is for Flights.
- Air travel to and from Disneyland Resort® can be done via 4 airport options:
- John Wayne/Orange County (SNA) 13 miles
- Long Beach (LGB) 13 miles
- Ontario International (ONT) 34 miles
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) 40 miles
- All are served by all major U.S. airlines.
- G is for Ground transportation.
- If you are driving to the 2023 MLUF, parking at either Disneyland Resort® property is $25.00 per car per night.
- If you valet park, it is $35 per car per night.
- Note that all Disneyland Resort® parking fees are subject to change without notice.
- H is for Hear… from you.
- We are planning to add more client-led sessions to our program in 2023. These can be in individual breakout session presentations, serving as a panelist, or leading a roundtable.
- If you would be interested in participating as a client speaker, please contact your MeridianLink Account Manager in writing and let them know of your interest.
- If you have an idea for an MLUF session or a suggestion for an MLUF networking opportunity, keynote speaker, or activity, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com.
Updated information on the program agenda, MLUF registration and hotel reservation opening, Vendor Showcase, special events, and keynote speakers will be released in the coming months, so make sure you subscribe to the MLblog, watch the MeridianLink Community Forum postings, and visit the MeridianLink website often for updates.
We are wishing on all our stars to see you in person next May!