Business intelligence and process optimization are key disciplines that all financial institutions need; however, most institutions do not have the resources to staff and maintain an in-house department. MLX Consulting fills this gap by offering affordable outsourced solutions that deliver the quality and expertise of an internal team at a fraction of the cost.
Financial Institutions of All Sizes Partner with MLX Consulting Analytics and Business Consulting to Leverage Our:
MLX CONSULTING ANALYTICS
MLX Consulting Analytics is an agile solution aimed at maximizing your financial institution’s credit portfolio performance through tailored services. MLX Consulting Analytics covers every phase of the credit life cycle from origination to collections.
OUTSOURCED ANALYTICS DEPARTMENT
MLX Consulting’s Reveal Pro analytics program uses business intelligence to improve performance, policies and bottom lines. These engagements delve into lending strategies and portfolio performance. All of the analytics that you need for a fraction of the cost of just one analytics resource!
- Advanced data analytics focusing on credit dynamics.
- Credit management guidance based on decisioning models and simulations.
- Model validation to ensure compliance and performance.
- Discretionary hours for tailored analysis as needed.
- Disparate impact analysis using a methodology compliant with CFPB and FDIC.
- Loss-sales analysis for indirect lending.
- Predictive analytics for cross-selling efforts, including periodic generation of a list of new borrowers.
- Pricing optimization through risk-based pricing that also accounts for shifting market conditions.
MLX CONSULTING BUSINESS CONSULTING
MLX Consulting Business Consulting optimizes origination and collection workflow and systems for maximum efficiency regarding policies and procedures. Personalized consulting programs are based on continuous improvement approach to help you meet your goals and improve the quality and effectiveness of your institution’s initiatives.
“The MeridianLink MLX Consulting Analytics team has provided Meritrust an invaluable resource and insight to our data. We have found them to be a trusted and unbiased resource in analyzing the massive amount of lending data in our loan origination system. By leveraging our data and reporting, we have been able to gain vital insights into our consumer loan portfolio.”
Emily Stewart, Special Projects Manager, Lending, Meritrust Credit Union