Third-Party Software Attributions, Licenses and Disclosures
Certain open source and third-party software as well as third party data sources are integrated and/or redistributed within the MLx Insight platform (“Services”). These third party components may include certain terms and conditions which we must disclose to you for use of the licensed component (“Third Party Disclosures”). This webpage includes all Third Party Disclosures as of the last update date of this webpage. NEITHER MERIDIANLINK NOR ITS AFFILIATES MAKES ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR OTHER COMMITMENT REGARDING SUCH THIRD PARTY COMPONENTS.
Google Cloud Services
- Qlik Sense Terms and Conditions
- Customer acknowledges and agrees that the additional terms set forth at http://www.qlik.com/product-terms are applicable to the Services provided hereunder.
- Customer will not, nor will it authorize or enable anyone to: (a) distribute, convey, lend, lease, share, sell, transfer, market, sublicense, rent or otherwise make available any component of the Service as a stand-alone product; (b) copy, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to extract or derive the source code or any methods, algorithms or procedures from the Service, or modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon the Service except as expressly authorized by the mandatory provisions of applicable law; (c) transfer or reassign a named user license in such a manner that enables multiple users to share such license in excess of the authorized quantity of named user licenses; (d) use the Service for purposes of benchmarking, collecting and publishing data or analysis relating to the performance of the Service, or developing a product that is competitive with any Qlik product or service; (e) remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice from the Service; or (f) alter or circumvent any license key or any other restrictions or limitations on Service access or use; or use of the Qlik Marks in any other way or for any other purpose other than as expressly authorized hereunder.
- Google Cloud Terms and Conditions
- The Services will be provided within a Google cloud environment. Customer hereby acknowledges and consents to the use of the Google cloud and additional Google cloud services for the provision of the Services in accordance with the terms of service set forth at https://cloud.google.com/terms/.
- In order to improve the customer experience with the Service, MeridianLink may collect and use certain information relating to the use of the Service. This information may include size and number of databases and document objects, session information (e.g., number, duration, error messages, types/number of users and applications used) and browser and server configurations.