Answers to our most often asked questions can be found below!
Our comprehensive 2.5-day program includes networking opportunities, reception events, keynote speakers, and a series of breakout sessions on topics from TazWorks™ products to industry insights. Attendees will have access to our Vendor Showcase exhibit area featuring TazWorks integration partners, and we’ll be hosting a special Thursday evening event to close out this year’s User Forum experience.
TazWorks LIVE! Will take place April 30-May 2, 2024, at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, TN.
Simply use our online registration page.
- Invoicing is the only option for payment at the TazWorks User Forum and related events. Guest program attendees may pay onsite.
- After completing and submitting your registration, you will immediately receive a registration confirmation. An invoice from MeridianLink will be sent to the billing address provided in the registration. Payment is due upon receipt.
- Please save your confirmation number provided at registration. This appears once your registration has been successfully submitted and allows you to make any future changes to your registration.
- Your confirmation also includes the link to make your hotel reservations at the MeridianLink/TazWorks negotiated rate.
The full registration fee for TazWorks LIVE! 2024 is $749. Registration fee discounts may apply based on the date registration is successfully submitted.
Register now through March 1, 2024 and save $100!
Your registration fee includes the following:
- All TazWorks Forum sessions scheduled throughout the 2.5 days, including keynote and industry panels, concurrent track sessions, and networking sessions.
- Welcome reception on Tuesday evening.
- Wednesday and Thursday buffet breakfast.
- Wednesday and Thursday buffet lunch.
- Wednesday and Thursday refreshment breaks.
- Wednesday evening private Grand Ole Opry special event.
- Thursday evening special Forum closing event.
- Access to Vendor Showcase exhibit hall.
- Any registrant for TazWorks LIVE! events may substitute another person from their organization by notifying the MeridianLink Marketing Team in writing prior to April 22, 2024, at firstname.lastname@example.org. With notification acceptance, the substitute attendee agrees to the same governing policies as the original registrant.
- Any registrant may cancel their registration by notifying the MeridianLink Marketing Team in writing prior to or on April 12, 2024, at email@example.com to receive a full refund of event fees.
- If canceling after April 12, 2024, each registrant canceling is responsible for all registration fees.
Attendee guests are welcome to attend certain TazWorks LIVE! events. A Forum ticket package is available for $399 that includes the Tuesday welcome reception, Wednesday and Thursday buffet breakfasts, Wednesday and Thursday evening events, and all morning keynote sessions.
- A ticket package is available for $399, which includes access to breakfast buffets and all evening events.
- Guest packages do not include access to concurrent session tracks, the Vendor Showcase exhibit hall, 1-on-1 sessions, keynotes, or lunch.
- Attendees must request a guest discount code after submitting a completed registration.
- All guests must submit an individual registration.
- Since alcohol will be served at evening networking events, all guests must be at least 21 years of age.
- Individual tickets to evening events will not be available.
- Customers and their guests must agree to follow the same required registration stipulations as all attendees to attend events.
- To request a guest discount code, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your TazWorks client success manager.
Lodging and Travel
For only the second time since 2008, TazWorks LIVE! and its events will take place outside of Utah. The 2024 TazWorks LIVE! site is the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, TN.
- We’ve negotiated a discounted rate of $269 per night, which includes the resort fee. The rate does not include local and state taxes and fees. This rate is a substantial savings over regular published rates for May 2024.
- We recommend you confirm your hotel reservation at the same time as your Forum registration. Gaylord Opryland is a primary destination for other conventions and tourists to the Nashville area. The hotel is expecting a full house during the week of the Forum, and the MeridianLink/TazWorks negotiated room block is limited.
- The cut-off date for reserving a hotel room at this discounted room rate is April 12, 2024. After that date, regular hotel rates apply.
- Rooms at the discounted rate are extremely limited before and after the Forum if you plan to extend your stay.
- Attendees can cancel their hotel reservations with a minimum of 4 days’ notice prior to the first night of stay without penalty.
- IMPORTANT: To make your hotel reservations with the special discounted rate, you MUST use the link found either on your registration confirmation or on the Forum website page marked RESERVATIONS.
- Register for TazWorks LIVE! 2024. Complete and submit your registration using a valid company email address (versus a personal email address with a domain such as gmail.com or yahoo.com).
- Retrieve your TazWorks LIVE! 2024 confirmation email. Check your inbox for a confirmation email that will include a special link to the Gaylord Opryland reservation site to secure your discounted User Forum rate of $269 per night. If you make a reservation at the main Gaylord Opryland site or any other booking site, you will not be able to take advantage of the deeply discounted User Forum rate. (There is also a link on the Forum website page under the heading of RESERVATIONS)
- Book your stay. Use the reservation link from your confirmation email to confirm the nights of your stay. You will need a credit card to hold your reservation.
Attendees can fly into Nashville International Airport (BNA) served by all major airlines. The Gaylord Opryland Hotel is approximately 9 miles from BNA. It is served by taxis, ride shares, and major rental car agencies.
- MeridianLink/TazWorks has negotiated a $10 discount off valet and self-parking at Gaylord Opryland. 2024 price will be available in January 2024.
- These charges are for once-in, once-out privileges and not for in/out privileges.
- All parking prices are subject to change without notice.
- Sessions will NOT be live-streamed or recorded due to A/V set-ups and permissions required to live-stream and record multiple presentations.
- Some sessions may be offered as single webinars after the event throughout 2024.
- Some session presentation decks may be offered for download at the event’s end for registered Forum attendees.
- Arrangements have been made to have a series of rooms available for 30-minute consultations with available staff.
- A 30-minute one-on-one session can be arranged with your Account Manager prior to and during the event.
The dress code is business casual during the day and casual for evening events. We suggest you bring a light jacket or sweater for your comfort in meeting room sessions as well as outdoor morning and evening events.
But most of all, wear comfortable shoes as the Gaylord Opryland Hotel, while all under one roof, requires a lot of walking to get from your hotel room to various meeting rooms and special event locations. Please come prepared.
Yes, all registrants will receive instructions on how to download the app to their phone, tablet, or laptop closer to the start of the event.