Answers to our most often asked questions can be found below!
MeridianLink® LIVE! is a 3.5-day educational event that supplies thought-provoking keynote presentations, tracks/sessions, round tables/panels, workshops, and networking opportunities to enhance customer use of the MeridianLink suite of products and services.
Sessions are supplied for users of:
- MeridianLink® Consumer
- MeridianLink® Opening
- MeridianLink® Portal
- MeridianLink® Access
- MeridianLink® Mortgage
- MeridianLink® Mortgage Access
- MeridianLink® OpenClose
- MeridianLink® DecisionLender®
- MeridianLink® Business
- MeridianLink® Collect
- MeridianLink® Consulting
- MeridianLink® Insight
- MeridianLink® Engage
MeridianLink LIVE! will take place April 29-May 2, 2024, at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, TN.
Simply use our online registration page.
- Invoicing is the only option for payment for the Forum and related events. Guest program attendees may pay onsite.
- After completing and submitting your registration you will immediately receive a registration confirmation. An invoice from MeridianLink will be sent to the billing address provided in the registration. Payment is due upon receipt.
- Please save your confirmation number provided at registration. This appears once your registration has been successfully submitted and allows you to make any future changes to your registration.
- Your confirmation also includes the link to make your hotel reservations at the MeridianLink negotiated rate.
The full registration fee for MeridianLink LIVE! 2024 is $1,849. Registration fee discounts may apply based on the date registration is successfully submitted.
See the savings list below:
- Registrations successfully submitted on or before February 14, 2024, receive a $500 discount and pay $1,349 per person.
- Registrations successfully submitted after February 14, 2024, and on or before March 12, 2024, receive a $350 discount and pay $1,499 per person.
- Registrations successfully submitted after March 12, 2024, and on or before April 12, 2024, receive a $200 discount and pay $1,649 per person.
- Registrations received after April 12, 2024, are subject to the full MeridianLink LIVE! fee of $1,849.
Your registration fee includes the following:
- Entrance to all keynote, industry, and education sessions
- Monday welcome reception
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday buffet breakfasts
- Tuesday and Wednesday buffet lunches
- Tuesday evening award special event (includes dinner)
- Wednesday evening special event (includes dinner)
- Daily morning and afternoon refreshment breaks
- Access to vendor showcase exhibit area during open hours
- Any registrant for MeridianLink events may substitute another person from their organization by notifying the MeridianLink Marketing Team in writing prior to April 22, 2024, at email@example.com. With notification acceptance, the substitute attendee agrees to the same governing policies as the original registrant.
- Any registrant may cancel their registration by notifying the MeridianLink Marketing Team in writing prior to or on April 12, 2024, at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a full refund of event fees.
- If canceling after April 12, 2024, each registrant canceling is responsible for all registration fees.
Attendee guests are welcome to attend certain MeridianLink LIVE! events. A guest ticket package is available for $399 that includes the Monday welcome reception, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday buffet breakfasts, Tuesday and Wednesday evening events, and all morning keynote sessions.
- Since alcohol will be served at evening events, all guests must be over 21 years of age.
- Each guest must pre-register for the guest program. Guest registrations will only be accepted on-site if space is still available. There are a limited number of guest registrations available.
- Each guest needs a separate registration to participate. A special registration one-time use code is needed to access the guest fee of $399.
- To obtain a guest code, contact email@example.com or your account manager.
- The guest package includes access to morning keynote sessions, breakfast buffets, and all evening events. It does not include access to concurrent session tracks, the Vendor Showcase exhibit hall, 1-on-1 sessions, afternoon keynotes, or lunch.
- Customers and their guests must agree to follow the same required registration stipulations as all attendees to attend events.
- Enter the one-time use code in the payment section of the registration form.
- The guest package can be paid for by billing the company or paying onsite. Check the appropriate option.
- Individual tickets to events offered in the guest program will NOT be available.
Lodging and Travel
For the first time since 2015, MeridianLink LIVE! and its events will take place outside of California. The MeridianLink Live! 2024 will be at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, TN.
- The MeridianLink negotiated discount rate is $269 per night which includes the resort fee. The rate does not include local and state taxes and fees. This rate is a substantial savings over regular published rates for May 2024.
- We recommend you confirm your hotel reservation at the same time as your Forum registration. Gaylord Opryland is a primary destination for other conventions and tourists to the Nashville area. The hotel is expecting a full house during the week of the Forum, and the MeridianLink negotiated room block is limited.
- The cut-off date for reserving a hotel room at this discounted room rate is April 12, 2024. After that date, regular hotel rates apply.
- Rooms at the discounted rate are extremely limited before and after the Forum if you plan to extend your stay at the Gaylord Opryland.
- Attendees can cancel their hotel reservations with a minimum of 4 days’ notice prior to the first night of stay without penalty.
- IMPORTANT: To make your hotel reservations with the special discounted rate, you MUST use the link found either on your registration confirmation or on the Forum website page marked RESERVATIONS.
- Register for MeridianLink LIVE! 2024. Complete and submit your registration using a valid company email address (versus a personal email address with a domain such as gmail.com or yahoo.com).
- Retrieve your MeridianLink LIVE! confirmation email. Check your inbox for a confirmation email that will include a special link to the Gaylord Opryland reservation site to secure your discounted User Forum rate of $269 per night. If you make a reservation at the main Gaylord Opryland site or any other booking site, you will not be able to take advantage of the deeply discounted event rate. There is also a link on the Forum website page under the heading of RESERVATIONS that can be used to book a room at the discounted rate.
- Book your stay. Use the reservation link from your confirmation email to confirm the nights of your stay. You will need a credit card to hold your reservation.
Attendees can fly into Nashville International Airport (BNA) served by all major airlines. The Gaylord Opryland Hotel is approximately 9 miles from BNA. It is served by taxis, ride shares, and major rental car agencies.
- MeridianLink has negotiated a $10 discount off valet and self-parking at Gaylord Opryland. 2024 price will be available in January 2024.
- These charges are for once-in, once-out privileges and not for in/out privileges.
- All parking prices are subject to change without notice.
- Sessions will NOT be live-streamed or recorded due to A/V set-ups and permissions required to live-stream and record multiple presentations.
- Some sessions may be offered as single webinars after the event throughout 2024.
- Some session presentation decks may be offered for download at the event’s end for registered Forum attendees.
- While the program is now being finalized, there may be a need for a presenter or panelist. If you are interested in serving in either capacity, please complete the form on the Forum website entitled Call for Speakers.
- If accepted as a speaker, customers receive a complimentary MeridianLink LIVE! registration. All other transportation and lodging fees are not covered.
- Arrangements have been made to have a series of rooms available for 30-minute consultations with available staff.
- A 30-minute one-on-one session can be arranged with your Account Manager prior to and during the event.
The dress code is business casual during the day and casual for evening events. We suggest you bring a light jacket or sweater for your comfort in meeting room sessions as well as outdoor morning and evening events.
But most of all, wear comfortable shoes as the Gaylord Opryland Hotel, while all under one roof, requires a lot of walking to get from your hotel room to various meeting rooms and special event locations.
Yes, all registrants will receive instructions on how to download the app to their phone, tablet, or laptop closer to the start of the event.