Socure Talks Synthetic Identity Fraud
Date: February 22, 2023
The patterns of synthetic identity fraud have shifted since the COVID-19 pandemic. Past fraud techniques focused on credit “bust-out” techniques but now are increasingly focused on depository accounts at banks, credit unions, and fintechs.
Join MeridianLink® and Socure in this exclusive session designed for MeridianLink customers to learn about evolving market threats and how the industry can work to mitigate against this elusive and dangerous type of identity fraud by 2026.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about:
- Common patterns exhibited by synthetic identities and the shifting behaviors before, during, and after COVID, as well as subsequent government stimulus programs
- Synthetic fraud attack vectors by industry and growth trends
- Best-in-class synthetic fraud detection methods and a plan for eradicating synthetic fraud by 2026
- Socure’s newest Sigma Synthetic Fraud model and how it provides measurable boosts in fraud capture rates and classification while dramatically decreasing false positives
- Answers to frequently asked questions about synthetic fraud
VP, Product Management