This year’s event starts off with a three-part session. It begins with a Welcome that explains why we are ‘better together,’ as it guides you through the structure of the event, what is new on the agenda and how to get the most out of your experience.
- Charlie Lee, Chief Marketing Officer, MeridianLink
Next up, the MeridianLink CEO provides a State of MeridianLink addressing where we have come over the last year and where we are headed. Highlights include the acquisitions of TCI and TazWorks, COVID-19 strategy and what is now MeridianLink normal, product releases, and the company’s future roadmap.
- Nicolaas Vlok, Chief Executive Officer, MeridianLink
And finally, the first keynote speaker of VUF 2021 takes the virtual stage to present:
“The Future Economy: Opportunities for Growth” which provides key insights into the new policy direction from the Biden Administration and the great opportunities coming in the future for financial services. He will share why he feels the world is going to see more economic change in the next 5 years than we have seen in the last 100 years. Key takeaways include:
- Update on virus and Biden administration’s new policies
- Key trends supercharged by the virus
- Opportunities for growth
- Andrew Busch, futurist, economist and the first CMO for the U.S. Government