You merge your creative and artistic side with your love of technology. You work on our web-based software UI (user interface), and delight our clients with the look of our software and with how easy it is to use. You’re an apt critical thinker with an open mind, and demonstrate empathy for users, management and teammates. In addition to working with our web-based software, you lend a hand in updating the esthetics of our company websites to create strong UX (user experience). Your expertise in graphic design for print is demonstrated in your clean, artful designs, and you translate your graphic designs and UI designs into intuitive, seamless, functional and rational user interfaces and collaterals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works closely with marketing and product development engineer (PDE) team to define and implement innovative solutions for product direction, visuals and product vision.
- Executes all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to marketing or PDE team.
- Creates storyboards, wireframes, user flows, process flows, site maps, mockups, Information Architecture diagrams, interaction specifications, prototypes, and final graphics to effectively communicate design ideas.
- Applies established design standards; innovates and expands design standards when necessary.
- Manages usability testing and research, interprets analytics and adjusts.
- Perform metrics analysis post-launch to optimize design/UX efforts.
- Researches interaction design and technology trends.
- Creates graphical assets as needed to assist other business segments.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university, or 4+ years of relevant experience.
- 3+ years of graphic arts and web design experience, and UI/UX experience for a mobile environment.
- Expertise with html, CSS and designing/creating websites.
- Proficiency in wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- A portfolio featuring UCD (user-centered design) solutions across multiple interfaces and screen sizes.
- Experience directing developers in the implementation of designs as a part of a collaborative, multi-disciplinary team.
- Experience leading and delivering full life-cycle design projects, from design strategy through execution.
- An ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and deliver designs on time.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team and to excel in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience with mobile apps, iOS design, Android design, front-end design, OSX design, interaction design, GUI design or usability is a
To apply for this position, email your resume to email@example.com and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background and credit check as part of our offer process.