You use a variety of skills, and work cross-functionally in providing superior customer service to our clients. You work closely with product development and clients to troubleshoot software issues, define feature requirements, and verify software changes prior to release. You interact with businesses that use our software on a daily basis, and assist them with technical issues. Excellent communication skills, a positive and helpful attitude, and a strong technical aptitude are essential to be part of this winning team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Services incoming telephone, e-mail, and online chat requests from clients
- Handles problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for problems reported by clients
- Logs all customer interactions and tracks related details in the ticket management system
- Analyzes and evaluates incident reports and makes recommendations to reduce help line incident rate
- Consults with programmers to explain software errors or to recommend changes to programs
- May test software to evaluate ease of use and whether product will aid users in performing work
- Interacts with partners regarding cross platform issues
- Writes or revises knowledgebase materials, forum posts, user training manuals, and procedures
- Contributes to accomplishment of team goals
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in a software-related field (GPA 3.0 or higher) or equivalent technical experience
- Solid interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills required
- Self-motivated, highly organized individual with strong attention to detail
- Prior technical support or customer service experience
- Works well in a team collaborative environment
- Understanding of Windows browser based applications such as Internet Explorer and Google Chrome
- Familiarity with credit application, loan, underwriting, and credit scoring processes is a plus
- SCP, ITIL, HDI, or other industry certification preferred but not required
To apply for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.