You use a variety of technical and customer service skills to provide superior service to our clients. You’re a member of the Technical Support Team and report to the Software Support Lead. You work closely with internal resources and clients to troubleshoot software issues, define feature requirements, and verify software changes prior to release. You interact with businesses that use our LoansPQ software on a daily basis, and assist them with technical issues. Excellent communication skills, a positive and helpful attitude, a strong technical aptitude, and the ability to suggest creative process improvements are essential to be part of this winning team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Services incoming telephone, e-mail, and online chat requests from clients
- Handles problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for problems reported by clients
- Logs all customer interactions and tracks related details in the ticket management system
- Makes recommendations to reduce incoming cases
- Consults with programmers to explain software errors or to recommend changes to programs
- Interacts with partners regarding cross platform issues
- Writes or revises knowledge-base materials, forum posts, user training manuals, and procedures
- Contributes to accomplishment of team goals
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in a software-related field with current major GPA of 3.0 or higher, or equivalent technical experience
- 1-4 years of relevant work experience
- Solid interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills required
- Self-motivated, highly organized individual with strong attention to detail
- Prior Technical Support or Customer Service experience is a plus but not required
- Familiarity with credit application, loan, underwriting, and credit scoring processes is a plus but not required
- SCP, ITIL, HDI, or other industry certification preferred but not required
To apply for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background and credit check as part of our offer process.