You balance all project constraints throughout a project life cycle while facilitating, integrating, and guiding the team to be able to deliver within those constraints. Your superior interpersonal skills and strong organizational skills are relied upon to keep projects moving forward according to timelines with the end goal of delivering a quality product. You’re comfortable working with all levels, and can notify stakeholders of issues and suggested solutions when required.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Schedule projects according to project priorities and program plans
- Work with the team to coordinate and synchronize work, dependencies, and deliverables
- Create and maintain project plans for all proposed and ongoing projects
- Understand team capabilities as well as the quality and project goals to define processes that enable and increase team quality and productivity through process definition, education, and refinement
- Establish consistent planning framework, assist team leads in planning and scheduling, consolidate team input to create master plan and schedule, and establish financial and progress reporting processes
- Proactively monitor project and program health and recommend improvements as needed
- Present oral and written reports of successes, problems, and resolutions to appropriate levels of management
- Perform other projects/duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of Project Management, Program Management, or Business Analysis experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited college/university in related field
- Solid organizational skills including planning, prioritizing, time management, and attention to detail
- Skilled in conflict management and experience dealing with diverse stakeholders
- Strong technical background with experience managing software development and web technology projects
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, verbal and written, with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders without formal authority
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Prior experience in the financial services industry is preferred, with loan origination or credit information services as ideal.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.