As the Software Support Manager, you oversee a team of talented support representatives ensuring timely, accurate, and high-quality assistance is provided to our clients. You use your strong leadership and mentoring skills to continually improve your team and their processes, and feel a sense of accomplishment when client satisfaction ratings are high. You interface with team members, clients, and other departments to ensure client success, and continually strive for excellence as an integral part of the MeridianLink team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee daily activities and success of the Support Teams
- Assist with hiring, training, coaching, and mentoring team members and team leads
- Work with other members of the management team to establish goals
- Ensure the support team members achieve goals set for the Support Department
- Conduct performance and quality reviews with team members, ensuring compliance with processes and standards
- Manage escalated issues and provide updates to stakeholders
- Serve as a training resource for new and existing team members
- Own and participate in projects related to the Support Services team
- Analyze cases and propose business improvements based on data
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in a software-related field and 5 years of relevant experience, or 7-10 years of relevant experience
- Experience providing software support to customers; experience with software support related to the financial industry is ideal
- Three or more years of management experience
- Solid interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, highly organized individual with strong attention to detail
- Strong leadership and trouble-shooting skills
- SCP, ITIL, HDI, or other industry certifications preferred
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.