You enjoy problem solving and find helping others rewarding. You remotely support our clients with system setup, configuration, training and troubleshooting, and our clients love your patience and positive attitude. While you’re a self-directed individual capable of working with minimal supervision, you also work productively in a collaborative team environment. Your ability to think logically and express yourself concisely, along with your coachable nature and willingness to continually learn, make for a winning combination in this role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fulfill our service level agreement (SLA) with our clients by providing solutions for them to fully utilize our software product, and by providing remote support for both technical and non-technical issues.
- Diagnose reported system issues to recommend viable solutions or workarounds
- Keep our clients up to date about daily system updates and how they relate to reported system issues.
- Help to escalate issues that have potential to cause the halt of business production.
- Strive to build and maintain excellent client relationships through daily interaction with client end-users via live chat, email, and phone.
- Work with technical teams to become familiar with our system behavior as it relates to the mortgage industry.
- Create & maintain documentation for clients and our internal staff to use.
- Configure and update customized workflow within client systems.
- Suggest system best practices and workflow.
- Associate Degree (AA/AS) from an accredited college/university in any field with GPA 3.0.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong problem solving skills.
- Desire to help others with technical/software and other customer service issues.
- Ability to self-learn new and complex computer system applications.
- Type at 40+ wpm. (Measure yours at http://www.calculatorcat.com/typing_test/ or http://10fastfingers.com/typing-test/English)
This position will begin as a remote-hire, working from your home while interacting with our corporate offices in Costa Mesa, CA. In the near future, the position will transition into an in-office work environment in the northwestern Columbus, OH area.
To apply for this position, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.