Ensuring quality in our software products is a crucial part of our business. As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer, you work closely with our product design and development teams to reduce the possibility of defects in our software production. You focus on both the prevention and detection of issues within the product, and play a key role in the success of our products and our company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Record and track bug counts, types, areas, and causes
- Develop test strategies
- Create scenarios (test cases)
- Create automated tests
- Communicate effectively in a team environment
- Perform manual testing
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Information Systems, Human Computer Interaction, Informatics, Engineering, or other technical and related field
- Major GPA of 3.3 or higher
- Experience using Cucumber
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced computer knowledge and problem-solving skills
- Curious, logical, and detail-oriented
To apply for this position, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.