You use your technical expertise to implement, test, and maintain integration components for web applications in the financial services industry. You’re happiest using and improving your programming skills, and enjoy employing your strong communication skills working directly with our clients. You thrive in a technical environment that’s team oriented while still acknowledging individual achievements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gathers implementation details from client through means of emails, phone calls and chat and create cases for SIE team to develop/troubleshoot.
- Analyzes business workflows and technical information provided by clients.
- Documents client requests in clear and concise form to reduce the turnaround time that is necessary to complete a given request.
- Implements requests from clients using ASP.NET/VB.NET/XML that include feature enhancements and bug fixes.
- Improves operations by conducting system analysis; recommends changes in system architecture.
- Understands business needs for clients and advises the best custom solution for the client’s business workflow.
- Troubleshoots issues that may require real-time fixes.
- Helps peers understand various requirements/constraints of the integration projects.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in technical field.
- Current major GPA of 3.2 or higher.
- Good problem-solving and programming skills including software design, debugging, testing, and documentation.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be able to program in one of the following languages: C, C++, Java, C#, or Visual Basic.
To apply for this position, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.