You’re customer oriented. You have strong organizational skills, and enjoy leading team projects to successful completion, including providing education and guidance for business solutions, technical solutions, and implementation strategies. You work closely with clients and internal tech teams to ensure our software is best set up to meet mutually established business requirements and expectations in order to ensure a high rate of client adoption. Our clients will look to you as the subject matter expert regarding our software and the process of implementing it.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients
- Execute installation, upgrades, testing, and system configuration as part of completing implementation projects
- Possess and maintain a high level of industry specific business knowledge by remaining current with emerging products and technical updates
- Consult with clients to analyze and verify operational needs, and to understand clients’ business objectives and goals
- Effectively utilize industry and product knowledge to create technical solutions that solve the root business problems
- Actively contribute to continuously improve internal processes
- Assist sales in providing answers on RFPs
- Provide admin training and support
- Establish implementation project goals tailored for each client
- Identify and monitor all project risks (both threats and opportunities)
- Provide project sponsors and stakeholders with clarity and awareness of implementation status
- Bachelor’s degree; technical or business degree preferred, or 5+ years of PM experience if no bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in the field or related area
- Lending operations experience
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects to independently, completely and accurately meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to identify issues, gather information, evaluate and recommend alternative solutions
- Provide effective training in a resourceful way
- Effectively communicate technical information to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Excellent written and oral two-way communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Project management experience or knowledge of lending software is a plus!
To apply for this position, email your resume to email@example.com and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background and credit check as part of our offer process.