You enjoy being part of a talented and collaborative Software Engineering team immersed in designing, developing and installing software solutions. You build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design. Your focus includes development, writing code, and documenting functionality, and you can approach technical projects with a touch of creativity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write secure, robust, and easy to maintain code that meets or exceeds industry best practices.
- Analyze, design and engineer technical solutions to challenging problems; take risks, and challenge the unknown.
- Collaborate with team members and help to grow overall team expertise.
- Learn and apply cutting edge, full stack software development practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned in a timely fashion.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Information & Computer Science, or Computer/Software/Electrical Engineering with major GPA of 3.4 or higher
- Ability to develop in an object oriented language (eg: C++, C#, Java, vb.net)
- Ability to solve problems, and to understand and learn new programming languages and technologies
- Skills in these areas are preferred, but not required:
- Database design and tuning
- Front end development
- Performance and security practices
- Automated testing methodologies
- Systems design patterns
- Agile/scrum development
- AI, data mining, machine learning
To apply for this position, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.