You enjoy being part of a talented and collaborative Software Engineering team immersed in designing, developing and installing software solutions. You build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design. Your focus includes development, writing code, and documenting functionality, and you can approach technical projects with a touch of creativity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write scalable, fail-safe, testable, efficient code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Serve as technical expert on development projects
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering with GPA of 3.4 or higher.
- Hands on experience in designing interactive applications
- Ability to develop software in C, C++, C#, Java or other selected languages
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC) is a plus
- Experience with test-driven development
- Mastery in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
To apply for this position, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.