Your team is the starting point for our clients on their implementation projects. You jump on the opportunity to set the right tone for the project and to continue to shape the client’s positive impression of our company. You use both project management and customer service skills to onboard new clients, and your primary purpose is to ensure a smooth and successful deployment by preparing clients and setting appropriate expectations. You work with clients to assess their requirements and close gaps prior to their deployment of the software systems licensed by MeridianLink. You enjoy employing strong organizational skills and assisting team members to complete projects successfully.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee all aspects of assigned projects which includes setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities and monitoring the progress of each client
- Determine the client’s expectations, requirements, and third party providers to ensure project scope alignment
- Organize tasks to maximize the productivity and efficient utilization of internal resources and software on a daily basis
- Consistently and accurately update client information in Company’s tracking systems
- Educate clients about system knowledge and provide best practices
- Provide the highest level of customer service in response to client questions and requests
- Complete other tasks/duties as assigned in a timely manner
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in related field
- 1 year of experience in customer service; financial services industry experience is a plus
- Strong organization skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Superior listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency is essential
To apply for this position, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.