Ensuring quality in our software products is a crucial part of our business. As the Quality Assurance Manager, you employ sound QA techniques, and work closely with our product design and development teams to reduce the possibility of defects in our software production. You focus on both the prevention and detection of issues within the product, and play a key role in the success of our products and our company. You also manage and help build a talented software QA team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish the QA Infrastructure according to best practices, including testing methods and processes, tools, etc.
- Stay current with technology, and implement process improvements
- Record and track bug counts, types, areas, and causes
- Develop test strategies
- Set priorities and use good time management skills
- Create scenarios (test cases) for developers
- Create NUnit tests
- Communicate relevant statistics to other teams
- Coordinate and delegate manual testing
- Perform manual testing when necessary
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Information Systems, Human Computer Interaction, Informatics, Cognitive Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, or other technical related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Creative, logical, and detail-oriented
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced computer knowledge and problem-solving skills
- Strong experience in QA in a Microsoft environment, including manual and automated testing
- Project Management and Business Analysis experience
To apply for this position, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background and credit check as part of our offer process.