You’re a technical person and maybe a bit of a math wizard. You play a crucial role in the setup and maintenance of the rules and algorithms used within the loan-pricing engine of our software. You may assist clients with custom pricing requests and issue resolution, and also work with clients to understand their business needs and create workflow rules. You might be called upon to monitor web/email download error logs and update system automation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build, test, and maintain both new and existing loan programs within the PriceMyLoan software
- Automate investor guidelines and rate sheet adjustments into eligibility and pricing rules to be processed by PriceMyLoan
- Assist clients with system configuration and custom pricing/eligibility requests
- Investigate issues reported by clients and apply fixes or escalate issues to senior members of the team
- Field inquiries regarding software behavior and utilize knowledge to prescribe best-practice solutions
- Monitor email/web download error logs and update system automation
- Determine client business needs and create workflow rules to define and restrict user privileges within the Loan Origination System
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Business, Economics or equivalent
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Detail-oriented with good written and oral communication skills
- Programming experience
- Experience in the mortgage industry
To apply for this position, email your resume to email@example.com and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background and credit check as part of our offer process.