You’re an eager learner who is curious about how things work and who derives pleasure from problem solving and building. You possess strong abstract, creative, and systems thinking skills, and are enthusiastic about applying your skills and knowledge toward designing new software products, features, and processes. You use your strong communication skills, attention to detail, creativity, and an integrated knowledge of software and mortgage lending processes to design, prototype, and lead the development of efficiency-increasing mortgage software.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Research mortgage industry participants’ goals, tasks, and time sinks.
- Envision, design, and prototype new processes/products which allow mortgage industry participants to do their jobs more efficiently.
- Write clear technical specifications for the Software Development Team which state a problem, and detail the requirements of the envisioned solution that is to be implemented.
- Act as project and quality assurance manager for the development and release of the changes outlined in the technical specifications.
- Demo new or soon to be released software features/products to the rest of the LendingQB division.
- Offer assistance as a subject matter expert for the Support, Deployment, Sales, Marketing, and Road-Mapping teams.
- Mentor, assist, and/or backup other team members in their attempts to successfully complete the above duties and responsibilities.
- This role reports to the Product Design Team Lead and may require rare travel to offsite client sites.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Information Systems, Human Computer Interaction, Informatics, Cognitive Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, or other technical related field
- Major GPA of 3.30 or higher
- Experience in an agile software development environment and/or the mortgage industry is preferred.
To apply for this position, email your resume to email@example.com and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.