You’re heavily involved in all things technical, including automating, troubleshooting, performance tuning, capacity planning, incident analysis and recommendations, and other systems and software related tasks. Along with relevant IT experience, you bring a strong sense of ownership and a passion for learning new things.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support and troubleshoot anomalies relating to servers and web applications
- Configure and deploy internal applications
- Manage and monitor servers, services, web applications, and other devices
- Actively participate in system performance analysis and tuning, and service capacity planning
- Gather information and lead users through diagnostic procedures to determine source of error
- Log, track, and document problems and solutions
- Implement solutions and infrastructures such as failover redundancy, virtualization and backup
- Stay current on the latest and greatest in related technologies, and provide recommendations and suggestions to the team
- Participate in 24/7 emergency phone cycles
- Five or more years of hands-on windows systems engineering experience
- Strong experience with Windows environments
- OS file structure, Active Directory, GPO , IIS, Registry
- Strong Understanding of basic networking
- Protocols such as DNS, SMTP, HTTP, and TCP/IP
- Switches, routers, and firewalls
- Programming or scripting experience (Batch files, Visual Basic, C#, or any.Net)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of broad IT security
- Detail-oriented with strong troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Science or Engineering.
- A passion for helping with and fixing IT problems
- Good computer hardware knowledge
- Current with the latest and greatest in related technologies
- Microsoft Certifications are a plus
To apply for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.