You’re a talented and experienced technology professional who enjoys a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You’re comfortable implementing network infrastructures, and configuring, securing and deploying network devices. You love to dazzle others with your superior troubleshooting expertise, almost as much as you love to stay current with the latest and greatest in technology.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Configuring, securing and deploying network devices
- Managing network devices and network connections
- Monitoring network performance
- Identifying and fixing network anomalies
- Assisting clients in troubleshooting network related issues
- Designing and implementing network infrastructures
- Participate in 24/7 hour emergency phone cycles.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or other technically related field
- 3+ years of hands-on network engineering experience
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with routing protocols and configuration
- Firm grasp and experience in troubleshooting network and application protocols
- Strong understanding of data security concepts and best practices
- Proficiency on network platforms including:
- Cisco devices(routers, firewalls, and switches)
- Juniper devices(routers, firewalls, and switches)
- Superior troubleshooting skills to resolve network issues
- Basic scripting knowledge; ex: Batch files, Powershell, Visual Basic scripting, etc.
- Detail-oriented with good verbal and written communication skills
- Staying on top of the latest and greatest in related technologies, and providing recommendations and suggestions to the team
- Cisco certifications are a plus
To apply for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.