Your desire to continually learn and improve helps you to troubleshoot challenging network issues and to provide support. You configure, secure, deploy and manage network devices, and also manage network connections. You monitor network performance, and identify and address anomalies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage network devices and network connections
- Monitor network performance and identify network anomalies
- Provide support and troubleshoot network issues
- Implement network infrastructures. Configure, secure and deploy network devices
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other technically related field
- Experience with network architecture, infrastructure design, network tools, troubleshooting
- Experience with Firewalls / Routers/ Managed Switches/ IPS
- Strong understanding of network protocols, services and network layers; *BGP,OSPF, VPN, VLAN, DNS, HTTP
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on network administration experience
- Basic scripting knowledge; ex: Batch files, VBscript
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of broad IT security
- Talented problem-solving skills
- Networking Certifications are a plus
To apply for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background and credit check as part of our offer process.