Your strong communication skills help you collaborate well with our business partners and clients to onboard new services, support existing services, and provide technical support related to integrations for clients on our software platform. You enjoy problem solving, and take pride when you find answers to help clients. In addition, you’re capable of working with minimal supervision, coachable and willing to continually learn and improve, and work well in a team environment. Your contributions help make our rapidly growing software platform the solution for all of our clients’ business needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage projects to onboard new services with business partners, including clients, vendor partners, and third-party developers.
- Work with business partners as the primary contact to onboard their products and services via our integration APIs.
- Work with our Strategic Partnership Manager to ensure that integration agreements are executed.
- Host kick-off calls and web meetings with business partners as needed during the onboarding process.
- Provide technical support (phone, email, and chat) to business partners during the onboarding process, and subsequently on a continuing basis as needed. This involves reading, stepping through the source code, and analyzing system communication in XML formats.
- Develop and maintain framework integration guides, schemas, and other supporting documentation.
- Work with system Product Design Engineers to become familiar with integrations and system behaviors.
- Provide technical support regarding integrations to clients, internal staff, and sometimes, vendor partners.
- Contribute to our Knowledgebase so our clients can self-serve when possible.
- Create and maintain how-to guides for clients.
- Create and maintain integration documentation for business partners, clients, and internal staff.
- Work with other teams to investigate, design, implement, and/or execute to increase scalability of support in integrations.
- Review and provide feedback to feature requirements and system designs.
- Verify system changes affecting integrations.
- Design then drive or implement test automation to prevent issues.
- Document frequently occurring integration issues.
JOB SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree with a 3.0+ GPA from an accredited college/university in a technical or business related field with programming exposure, OR 3 years of experience in a technical support role
Preferred (one or more of the following)
- Familiarity with a programming language (object-oriented preferred)
- Familiarity with web API and/or XML
- Prior experience in customer service
- Prior experience in the mortgage industry
- Ability to troubleshoot data flow processes, translation maps
To apply for this position, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.