You play a vital role in the continued success of the company. You’re the process owner for all ongoing activities that serve to provide appropriate access to, and protect the confidentiality and integrity of, customer, employee, and business information in compliance with organization policies and standards. Your strong expertise and hands-on experience in information security, along with your managerial skills and determination to stay one step ahead, make you a good fit for this role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, implement, and manage the overall enterprise process for information security strategy and associated architecture and engineering standards.
- Manage the development and implementation of security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure ongoing maintenance of security.
- Identify protection goals, objectives and metrics consistent with corporate strategic plan and work with leadership to prioritize security initiatives and spending based on appropriate risk management and/or financial methodology.
- Oversee the team of security employees and vendors who safeguard the company’s assets, intellectual property and computer systems.
- Oversee the development of, and be the enterprise champion of, a corporate security awareness and training program.
- Perform information security risk assessments and serve as an internal auditor for security issues
- Assist Internal Audits in the development of appropriate criteria needed to assess the level of new/existing applications and/or technology infrastructure elements for compliance with enterprise security standards.
- Serve as the enterprise focal point and oversee incident response planning as well as the investigation of security breaches, and assist with disciplinary and legal matters associated with such breaches, as necessary.
- Serve as an internal information security consultant to the organization.
- Work with outside consultants as appropriate for independent security audits.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college/university
- 5-10+ years of experience in information security with increasing levels of responsibility
- Hands-on, technical background in Microsoft technologies, including Windows and SQL Server
- CISSP, CISM, or other recognized Security Certification is preferred
- Experience in ITIL is a plus
To apply for this position, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background and credit check as part of our offer process.