Your superior work ethic and customer service attitude help you to excel when assisting with human resource activities. Working across all teams and departments, you play an active role in formulating methods to improve employment policies, processes and practices, as well as in recommending changes to management. Although you’re a strong team player, you have a willingness to take initiative and work independently when needed. You also have an innate ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion, especially when dealing with confidential and sensitive information. You take pride in providing efficient administrative support to the human resource function, including record-keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administer health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes and terminations. Process required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions.
- Work with the Company’s benefits brokers to help coordinate open enrollment and employee wellness related programs
- Prepare offer packets, benefit packets, new-employee files and other employee related information
- Provide timely assistance to employees regarding benefits and human resource questions and issues
- Reconcile benefits statements
- Conduct audits of payroll, benefits or other HR programs and recommend corrective action
- Assist with a multitude of HR activities including: annual job descriptions update, the preparation of the performance review process, processing of terminations, providing compliance in all areas of human resources, and additional projects as assigned
- Maintain employee personnel files; file documents appropriately
- Assist with or prepare correspondence as requested
- May assist with timecard/payroll processing
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field preferred; high school diploma required plus equivalent relevant experience
- Two to five years of experience as an HR coordinator with knowledge of HR processes and best practices
- Ability and desire to complete assignments with attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to handle conflicts with professionalism and diplomacy
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes in work assignments, adjusting priorities quickly and increasing efforts as circumstances dictate
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to demonstrate professional integrity, sense of responsibility and accountability
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of proficiency with MS Office suite, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Typing proficiency of at least 50 WPM
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.