Your main task is to work with our clients to integrate their PDF documents into our online account opening and loan origination software system. You employ strong analytical skills when trouble shooting document mapping and display issues, and demonstrate a personable demeanor and strong communication skills when working with clients. You’re an integral part of a team that helps our newer clients get onboard with our software quickly, and you continually provide a positive experience for all of our clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Program system data to client documents, e.g. Loan Applications, Credit Report Disclosures, Checking Account forms, etc.
- Project manage multiple clients simultaneously as it relates to their document deployment effort.
- Troubleshoot document-related display issues; e.g. errors in code, client-side system/browser, etc.
- Track and report development progress and performance on a regular basis.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Associate’s degree from an accredited college/university, or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, dynamic team environment and interact effectively at all levels.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and/or experience; technical support is a plus.
To apply for this position, email your resume to email@example.com and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background and credit check as part of our offer process.