You’re a key focal point for our clients, and get great satisfaction out of resolving their issues. Your newly acquired software and industry expertise will be called upon to contribute to product development through monitoring, testing, documenting product features and upgrades, and identifying areas for improvement. Your strong communication skills, ability to work with minimal supervision, desire to continually learn and improve, and team player attitude set you up for success in this role. You contribute to making our rapidly growing software platform the solution for all of our clients’ business needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fulfill our service level agreement (SLA) with our clients by providing solutions for them to fully utilize our software product, and by providing remote support for both technical and non-technical issues.
- Diagnose reported system issues to recommend viable solutions or workarounds
- Keep our clients up to date about daily system updates and how they relate to reported system issues.
- Help to escalate issues that have potential to cause the halt of business production.
- Strive to build and maintain excellent client relationships through daily interaction with client end-users via live chat, email, and phone.
- Work with technical teams to become familiar with our system behavior as it relates to the mortgage industry.
- Create & maintain documentation for clients and our internal staff to use.
- Configure and update customized workflow within client systems.
- Suggest system best practices and workflow.
- Bachelor’s degree with a 3.0+ GPA from an accredited college/university OR 3 years of experience in a technical support or customer service role.
- Strong ability in researching solutions to troubleshoot technical problems related to Operating Systems, Internet browsers, or Microsoft Excel.
- Proficient English reading and writing skills to allow communication with our clients with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity in operating and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Office suite
- Prior experience in customer service or the mortgage industry.
- Flexibility to work early hours (6 AM PST) a plus.
- Familiarity with a programming language.
To apply for this position, send your resume to email@example.com and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.