You strengthen MeridianLink’s partnership with clients by acting as a liaison to internal development teams. You embody a relentless pursuit for innovation by gathering information for cross-functional teams and by working with them to design system enhancements. You enjoy solving complex technical problems concerning client-facing and internal business application systems.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Apply analytical skills to define root causes to business problems
- Elicit, generate, and refine product requirements for new and existing system functionality
- Champion tactical product design decisions to maximize return on investment
- Document requirements into software development lifecycle artifacts, such as design specifications
- Facilitate cross-functional communication between internal stakeholders throughout the product lifecycle
- Provide regular project status updates to relevant external stakeholders
- Present oral and written reports of successes, problems, and resolutions to appropriate levels of management
- Execute product and business-related ad hoc projects
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college/university in Business Administration, Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field, with major GPA 3.0 or higher
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills to facilitate interactions between stakeholders to resolve conflict and aid in requirement prioritization
- Communication skills to effectively express ideas in ways that are appropriate for the target audience and to document elicitation results, requirements, and other information for which medium to long-term records are required
- Personal organization skills to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience in user interface design and mock-up creation
- Experience using software applications to document requirements and model designs to support development of products
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check, and drug test as part of our offer process.