Increases in Delinquencies: Learn from Industry Peers on their Collection Strategy and the Current State of Delinquencies
Date: Wednesday, November 2, 2022
Time: 11:00 A.M. PT; 2:00 P.M. ET
On Demand Webinar from MeridianLink®
Financial institutions prepared themselves for a potential increase in collections in 2022 as rates increased and inflation began to affect American households. Now, as we close out the year, rates are still rising, and inflation is beginning to take its toll in some communities. Join us for a free, live webinar in which we will discuss how financial institutions are preparing for and managing delinquencies with MeridianLink® Collect, as well as the 2023 outlook on who will be most affected by delinquencies.
Hear from industry peers and learn what you should keep in mind if your institution is projected to see an increase in delinquencies.
This webinar will cover:
- A roundtable-style discussion on how to manage Delinquencies
- How MeridianLink Collect has helped FIs manage or maintain delinquencies
- Overview of delinquencies in the market
- LIVE audience Q&A
Who should attend:
- MeridianLink® Consumer clients who do not have MeridianLink Collect
- MeridianLink Collect clients
- MeridianLink Consumer and Collect prospects
- Open to external attendees