LendingQB is a leading provider of mortgage loan origination technology. LendingQB has been providing mortgage loan origination technology to mortgage companies since 2002. As the industry's first 100% web-based Loan Origination System, LQB knows how to scale our technology to support any business size. We believe streamlining the mortgage lending process requires more than just technology. Our mission requires that we also act as your trusted advisor to help you leverage that technology effectively.
LendingQB is in the family of MeridianLink , one nation’s largest provider's of loan and account origination, credit decisioning, data access and analytics solutions to a number of the most successful U.S. financial institutions including mortgage lenders, banks, credit unions, finance companies, retailers and credit card processors. Through our solutions, we provide financial institutions the tools they need to succeed!
Meridianlink proudly provides a dynamic entrepreneurial work environment that encourages innovative and fresh ideas. We use leading-edge technology to deliver world-class service both internally and to our customers.
This position is responsible for developing and executing the go to market strategy for LendingQB mortgage loan origination system sales. We are seeking a dynamic sales leader who will manage the sales team with the focus to grow revenue of the LendingQB product line. This individual will report to the Executive Vice President of Sales and collaborate sales strategies that help position LendingQB products in the market.
The position works across the organization, leveraging the skills and knowledge of pricing, product marketing, sales, market strategy, finance and technology, as required to support the growth objectives of the product portfolio. This position also involves partner, customer and prospect interaction.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sales: Develop and oversee LendingQB’s business development initiatives to ensure the best use of resources in pursuing growth and profitability objectives. Generate new business opportunities and increase revenue with existing clients. Conduct market research and develop marketing strategies to ensure growth. Work closely with marketing, sales, and technical groups to ensure support and implementation of initiatives and strategies.
- Manage pipeline of mortgage loan origination system sales and update management on progress to attain quota
- Train and optimize sales team to perform at maximum capability
- Work with marketing to develop and execute on a comprehensive product portfolio marketing plan, including the utilization of channels, pricing and promotions to drive growth
- Working with sales operations, finance and accounting, develop revenue and profit objectives
- Extensive travel to assist business development directors and partner success managers in winning business and developing relationships with key stakeholders with prospects and current clients.
- Marketing Plan: Works with pricing, product marketing, marketing communications and sales to develop and execute on a comprehensive marketing plan to drive profitable growth of the product portfolio, including: Develop innovative and competitive packaging and pricing strategies to maximize bundled sales and accelerate the growth of the product line; Form comprehensive channel strategy for that encompasses how and which channels to use to drive strategic objectives.
- Partnerships/Alliances: Responsible for identifying, implementing and managing appropriate product partnerships to drive revenue growth and market penetration.
- Tactical Implementation: Manages cross-organization operational execution process to ensure that marketing plans are implemented successfully.
- Professional Development: Continually seeks to improve the knowledge, skills, professionalism and productivity of all direct reports by providing training, guidance, coaching and feedback.
- Report directly to Executive Vice President of Sales
- 10+ years’ successful sales and/or sales management experience, preferably in the mortgage FinTech sector.
- Verifiable successful consultative sales experience and established relationships with C level executives.
- Leadership in both hierarchical and team situations.
- Clearly demonstrated strengths in persuasion, oral/written communications, analytical skills and sales production.
- com or CRM experience
- History of building and maintaining strong positive business relationships at all decision levels.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
To apply for this position, email your resume to email@example.com and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.