You’re an organized and analytical individual who enjoys problem-solving and finds helping others rewarding. In this role, you assist external clients in the implementation of the LendingQB (LQB) software platform by providing education and guidance for business solutions, technical solutions, and implementation strategies. Your work starts at the execution of sales contracts, and ends during production roll-out. You handle multiple implementation projects by working closely with clients and internal tech teams to ensure that the LQB software is best set up to meet the unique business requirements and expectations of each client.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Educate clients on the LQB implementation process, and gather client data to be used during implementation
- Assist with creating project goals and project plans tailored for each client, including preparing a project charter outlining the project objective, scope, timeline, resources, and other implementation details
- Configure internal and external project management tools that will be used to record meeting notes, track project progress, and facilitate configuration requests
- Initiate strong client relationships by displaying an understanding of client needs and providing timely responses to client questions, requests, and concerns
- Assist with the overall project management and relationship management of clients during LQB implementations
- Maintain the project plan, coordinate client meeting schedules and agendas, and log client meeting summaries
- Provide administrator training and support to clients
- Help identify and monitor project risks and issues, and provide project sponsors and stakeholders with status updates
- Assist with creating a successful strategy for client transition to post-implementation support
- Aid the Account Management team with smaller scale projects such as migrating existing clients onto new system features
- Actively contribute to continuously improving internal processes
JOB SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical or business area
- One year of customer service and/or team centric work experience
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple independent projects so that deadlines are met and tasks are completed accurately
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to identify issues, gather information, evaluate, and recommend alternative solutions
- Excellent written and verbal two-way communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates professional integrity, sense of responsibility, and accountability
- 1-2 years of experience in software implementation and/or mortgage operations
- Project management knowledge and experience
- Knowledge with mortgage software is a plus!
To apply for this position, email your resume to email@example.com and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.