The Software Support Specialist (SSS) is an entry level position which provides technical support and customer service to our clients. As an SSS, you’re a member of the Technical Support Team and report to the Client Services Manager. You work closely with clients and internal resources to troubleshoot software and technical issues, explain how features work, resolve client issues and deliver excellent customer service. You interact with businesses that use our ACTion software on a daily basis and assist them with support issues. Excellent communication skills, a positive and helpful attitude, and a strong technical aptitude are essential to be part of this winning team.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Service incoming telephone, email and online chat requests from clients
- Resolve basic to moderately complex issues with proprietary software including 3rd party integrations, providing communication to all stakeholders, and owning the issue until full resolution
- Provide answers to clients by identifying problems, researching answers and guiding clients through corrective steps
- Collaborate with MeridianLink resources and third parties as necessary to resolve client issues
- Log all customer interactions and track related details in ticketing management system; maintain contact with client until resolution
- Build and maintain proficiency with MeridianLink products and processes
- Contribute to knowledgebase and other supporting documentation
- Contribute to accomplishment of team goals
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in a software-related field or equivalent technical experience. (If degree was within the last 2 years, GPA of 3.0 or higher is required.)
- Solid interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office suite
- Low level knowledge of SQL is a HUGE plus
- Prior Technical Support or Customer Service experience is desired
- Familiarity with credit application, loan, underwriting, and credit scoring processes a plus
- HDI, SCP, ITIL or other industry certification is helpful
To apply for this position, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.