You’re customer service and customer satisfaction oriented. You have a knack for organization, are self-motivated, and find leading team projects through to successful completion rewarding. You welcome leadership roles rather than shy away from them. In this role, you lead the full life cycle of initial and subsequent client deployments for software systems licensed by MeridianLink. This includes managing client expectations, meeting timelines, acting as a liaison between the client and other company teams, and educating clients on software capabilities. Our clients will look to you as the subject matter expert regarding our software and the process of implementing it.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Manage all aspects of software implementation projects to ensure successful deployments, inclusive of but not limited to the following:
- Have a thorough understanding of MeridianLink’s licensed software and its capabilities in order to educate and provide best practice recommendations to client stakeholders on system implementation, configuration, testing methodology and training
- Adhere to deployment/project schedules and effectively meet timelines
- Serve as the focal point to facilitate interaction between clients and other MeridianLink departments
- Be responsible for innovation and leadership in developing and implementing initiatives that support client goals and objectives
- Manage internal and external stakeholder communications and expectations through the deployment cycle
- Organize tasks to maximize productivity and efficient utilization of internal resources and software
- Maintain a positive attitude, and provide the highest level of customer service in response to client questions and requests
- Be proactive at Identifying potential issues and facilitate sensible resolutions before they become escalation items
- Perform other projects/duties as assigned; occasional travel to clients as needed but most work is done from the office
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate has superior verbal and written communications skills and is comfortable speaking to groups from a remote office. Candidate should have an upbeat and enthusiastic personality and find problem solving rewarding rather than frustrating. A key requirement is the ability to translate verbal or written customer needs into product features through a detailed understanding of our product and the variety of flexible features that can be tailored to specific situations.
- Financial industry experience or a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in a related field is required, or instead of financial industry experience, we will consider a minimum of two years of experience in a job related field, exhibiting knowledge of project management, organizational skills, problem resolution, and business analytical skills.
- Proven experience exhibiting business analytical skills and a deep understanding of industry practices
- Ability to provide insight and creativity into solving business process challenges
- High level of organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Two years of experience in the financial industry working for credit unions and/or banks
- Experience and understanding of the deposit account opening process and/or lending background
To apply for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.