- Serve as technical expert on development projects.
- Direct the software development function.
- Develop and implement business plans, policies, and procedures.
- Collaborate with other departments to prioritize software development needs including design, development, and documenting and testing new and existing software.
- Evaluate results within the business unit to determine if organizational objectives are being met.
- Analyze and resolve software development issues and needs in terms of the software's full life cycle.
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- At least six years of experience developing software with project management experience
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development, software development methodology and release processes
- Mastery in software engineering tools
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com and include the position in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check, and drug test as part of our offer process.