Your technical expertise and superior communication skills create the foundation for your success in this role. You strengthen MeridianLink’s partnership with clients as a liaison to internal development teams. You embody a relentless pursuit for innovation through information gathering for the design of system enhancements, and solve complex technical problems within client-facing and internal business systems.
- Applies technical knowledge and analytical skills to define root causes to business problems
- Generates, refines, and prioritizes product requirements for new and existing system functionality
- Codifies requirements into design specification documents
- Champions product design decisions to maximize return on investment
- Facilitates cross-functional communication with internal stakeholders throughout the product lifecycle
- Analyzes trends in customer and industry data and trends to identify product opportunities
- Provides regular project status updates to relevant external stakeholders
- Presents oral and written reports of successes, problems, and resolutions to appropriate levels of management
- Executes product and business related ad hoc projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field; Bachelor’s GPA 3.3 or higher
- 5+ years of Product Management, Program Management, or Business Analysis experience
- Strong organizational skills including planning, prioritizing, time management, and attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills to facilitate interactions with stakeholders to resolve conflict and aid in requirement prioritization
- Technical background with experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, verbal and written, with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders without formal authority
- Prior experience in the financial services industry, specifically in the area of collections or in the area of loan origination or credit information services
- Project management (CAPM / PMP) and/or business analysis (CBAP / CCBA) certification
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com and include the position in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check, and drug test as part of our offer process.