Your past experience in a sales or sales operations role has given you an understanding of how to provide complete, pertinent, and easy to understand information to the executive level. You use your organizational and analytical skills, as well as your attention to detail, to help the Sales team stay on track or exceed expectations. You have strong report writing skills, and are familiar with multiple report writing tools. Your collaborative nature helps you to communicate across teams.
- Create and/or manage various reports, including: weekly pipeline reports, Bookings reports, CRM reports, quota allocation model report, monthly sales reports for board meetings, and market penetration reports
- Overview proposals and act as a liaison with product management, and finance on exception deals
- Assist with commission reports
- Calculate and provide ROI analyses on deals
- Work closely with the EVP of Sales
- Organize sales meetings and training
- Manage the CRM system for the sales team and organize training on new feature functionality
- Develop detailed executive focused power point presentations on sales results, pipeline results, and sales campaigns
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- BI report writing skills
- Understand complex sales cycles
- Work well with multiple groups
- Highly organized
- Previous experience with sales operations and sales
- Highly experienced with SalesForce.com or other leading CRM
- Examples of prior achievements welcome.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.