Project Management Office and Migrations Solutions Vice President
As a key member of the leadership team, you will manage the Project Management Office (“PMO”) team and direct the planning and execution of critical project implementations including, a new CRM, IT Technologies, etc., as well as partner with a national team of specialists migrating competitive and legacy solutions to the Company’s state-of-the-art portfolio of products. The successful incumbent will have a proactive roll-up-your-sleeves approach in leading the PMO team and its function. This individual must possess necessary organizational and leadership skills to drive and prioritize successful project completion working with all levels of internal and external clients.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Drive collaboration across functional groups to execute the portfolio while providing thought leadership for the project direction and execution.
- Drive Strategy: Provide strategic direction to the company to help shape key strategic initiatives across the landscape from technology and process transformation, to new products and services innovation.
- Communications and Reporting: Report on portfolio performance as the accountable leader and engage with management to drive a continuous improvement culture. These communications could include presentations to the board of directors and senior client executives. This position will report to the Chief Operations Officer and be a critical executive on this team.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Leads the identification and implementation of project management processes, methods, tools, guidelines and standards to establish a stable framework that supports all project teams and stakeholders to improve the probability of successful project delivery.
- Defines, manages and directs the needed end-to-end PMO system, which includes leveraging best practices and techniques in identifying, quantifying and tracking the realization of expected benefits defined in business cases.
- Builds and maintains relationships with senior leadership and key PMO stakeholders, and acts as a trusted advisor.
- Leads the interface between field operations and functional support departments by planning, receiving, prioritizing and meeting agreed client requirements (e.g. staffing, contracts, IT, travel logistics, etc.).
- Communicates and manages corporate requirements of field teams (e.g. reporting, compliance, etc.)
- Leads key aspects of project planning and execution from RFP and proposal stage through contract execution and demobilization.
- Designs functional support system, processes and communication to optimize field operations.
- Delegates aspects of program support to Operations Managers (direct reports) and others, oversees execution of these delegated responsibilities.
- Leads the establishment of a project management community of practice to facilitate collaboration and best-practice sharing among project managers and key PMO stakeholders.
- Forecasts internal resource capacity by tracking the progress of projects across the portfolio, typically out of a PMO.
- Oversees governance approach for managing project portfolio, managing reporting of progress, and working across the company to establish certain processes and procedures around pursuing a project.
- Communicates status of the migrations, project and program portfolio to all stakeholders within functions/business units and enterprise oversight, including the board of directors.
- Prioritizes programs and projects based on strategic objectives, changing functional needs, resource capacity constraints, risk exposure, and interdependencies.
- Manages a diverse team of professionals focused on moving clients from legacy and competitive products to core MeridianLink products. This team includes technology, strategy, operations and sales people.
- Helps to drive and communicates sales activities and forecasts for migration sales.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Documented experience creating, managing and/or executing a PMO function.
- Extensive background with project management processes, techniques and tools
- Capable of defining, explaining and maintaining a high-level, longer-term view of projects' relationships with strategy and other initiatives.
- Skilled at managing interpersonal relations to build rapport inside and outside the immediate project team and can motivate through leadership and mentor development of more-junior Project Managers.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple concurrent objectives or activities, and effectively make decisions to prioritize tasks and allocate time given evolving business priorities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelor's Degree in business, project management, or similar field of study.
- Years of Experience: Ten years of senior project and portfolio management, preferably in a managerial role; prefer prior business line operations leadership experience.
- A minimum of ten years' experience of success managing a range of important, midsize-to-large projects with above-average levels of complexity and business criticality.
- Prior experience consulting with business management on budgets, and with business/system analysts to define functional requirements enough for a sufficiently accurate estimate (recognizing that priority trade-offs may favor on-time or on-scope delivery over on-budget).
- Experience in facilitating change, including collaboration with "C-level" stakeholders.
In addition to a competitive salary, MeridianLink also offers:
- A dynamic culture and exciting work environment of accountability and ownership
- Continuous Learning and Development. You own your career, and we will help you through on-site development opportunities. Each employee receives assignments that are aligned with their experience, passions, and strengths with the intentions of enhancing their professional career.
- Excellent Benefits: 401(k) retirement plan with company match and sick leave for all employees. In addition, full time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision and life insurance, and vacation time.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check to include drug screening, as well as a potential credit check as part of our offer process.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com and include the position title in the subject line.