You take ownership of payroll operations, and maintain the integrity of payroll to ensure all employees are paid correctly and in a timely manner. You show strong attention to detail, and ability to enter data with consistent accuracy while working toward deadlines. You’re highly organized, and pride yourself on your efficiency. Your good communication skills and helpful attitude are essential as they may be called upon when working within your team and with other teams.
- Process semi-monthly payroll accurately using ADP Workforce Now to ensure compliance, accuracy, and efficiency
- Ensure compliance and adhere to company policies relating to processing of wages and paid time off
- Provide service to all employees regarding concerns with payroll; research and troubleshoot inquires
- Complete any payroll and benefit related mailings, e.g. child support
- Coordinate resolution with ADP Payroll/Benefit representatives/Insurance carriers to address any inquiries/requests on an on-going basis
- Maintain processes and audit trails for all payroll transactions, I-9, garnishments,
- Process and maintain 401(k) transactions and records
- Maintain paid time off liability spreadsheet and make appropriate journal entries
- Ensure COBRA compliance
- Payroll filing as needed
- Tasks as assigned
- At least 3 years of Payroll experience using ADP
- Experience with MS Excel
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.