You enjoy building business relationships to create win-win situations. Traveling to meet and work with clients is second nature to you, and you’re happiest when you can help solve client business issues with the optimal use of our software solutions. With your expertise in our clients’ industry and your knowledge of our solutions, our clients perceive you as a key component in their ongoing success.
This person will reside in either the Northwest USA or the Midwest USA and work with clients in those regions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet or exceed quota by presenting and selling the industry’s best software and service solutions to financial institutions.
- Help our clients accelerate trust with the their customers through the proficient use of our solutions
- Consistently provide high levels of customer service through training, consultation, and the sale/deployment of additional products
- Develop and manage client relationships, from “C” level to administrative, with a focus on retention, relationship, revenue, and reference ability
- Manage statements of work, add on module sales, consulting opportunities, and enterprise migration sales opportunities
- Gain expertise and remain current on the capabilities and functionality of all aspects of MeridianLink products
- Extensive travel to trade shows, customer meetings, customer events you lead and organize, and client locations to retrain employees, improve business relationships and upsell additional products
- Facilitate or organize training utilizing a variety of delivery formats, including face-to-face classroom, hands on, and conference calls with appropriate training experts
- Gather, prioritize, and communicate product improvement feature requests and client issues through detailed analysis of customer operations
- Periodically review with senior management the strategic direction and goals related to the client
- Update CRM with client notes on visits and follow up items, and advise management on client issues.
- 2-3 years of financial institution lending experience, and experience managing client relationships and expectations
- Experience working with support, development and implementation teams in a dynamic technology environment
- Ability to manage multiple customer relationships at multiple stages simultaneously
- Strong customer service background
- Sales experience
- General understanding of Hardware/Software concepts
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
- Account management and software training background
- Proven sales record
- BA/BS degree
To apply for this position, email your resume to email@example.com and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.