You use your mortgage industry experience, aptitude for learning new software, and analytical abilities to identify and document the best ways to perform tasks using MeridianLink’s LendingQB Solution. You love to help educate others, and you share your expertise by preparing instructional materials our clients use to learn how to navigate our software. As a true team player willing to lend a hand, you may also assist in the development of other instructional materials. When more senior in this role, you’ll use your excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills to participate in live training sessions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use process thinking, mortgage industry knowledge, and experimentation to develop best practices for using the LendingQB system
- Create step-by-step documentation of best practices
- Engage in technical writing, documentation, and instructional material development activities
- Learn and apply best practices in the areas of technical writing, documentation, graphic design, and instructional design
- Continuously improve your knowledge of the LendingQB Solution
- Apply awareness of mortgage lenders’ values and of how learners learn to the development of materials
- 5 years or more of experience in the mortgage industry
- Mortgage industry knowledge, including knowledge of how to process a loan, standard mortgage industry roles, common business rules and the reasons those rules exist
- Strong writing skills, especially the ability to be clear, concise, and thorough, with high attention to detail all at the same time
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable through text and pictures
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and aptitude to develop MS Office expertise
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects to independently meet deadlines and complete tasks successfully
- Mortgage Underwriting and/or Operations experience highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree: communications, English, technical, or business degree preferred
- Graphic design skills or aptitude for using graphic images in documents is a plus
- Experience with multiple mortgage software systems is a plus
To apply for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.