Strengthens MeridianLink’s product offering by acting as the leader and escalation point-of-contact for the product team. Promotes team integrity and commitment to MeridianLink’s core values. Exemplifies MeridianLink’s relentless pursuit for innovation by managing a business unit’s product development roadmap. Remains accountable and responsible for the overall quality of deliverables by the team.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees project deliverables such as specifications and business cases, maintaining appropriate standards and alignment with team objectives, expectations, mission and vision, and key performance indicators.
- Identifies and implements process improvement to maximize team efficiency and value creation with appropriate buy-in of management and other teams.
- Hires, trains, mentors, and develops new and existing team members.
- Regularly elicits feedback from internal and external stakeholders to curate a rolling product roadmap.
- Develops product strategy through performing and analyzing customer, industry, market, and competitive information and communicating to the team and management.
- Serves as escalation point for complex projects, determining and advising changes in project scope, status, and design.
- Presents oral and written reports of achievements, issues, and activities to appropriate levels of management.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college/university in Information Systems, Business Information Management, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other relevant field
- 5+ years of experience in a product management, program management, or technical business analyst role
- Skilled in mentoring and coaching team members
- Strong organizational skills including planning, prioritizing, time management, and attention to detail
- Experience with software applications to document requirements and model designs to support development of system features and products
- Interpersonal skill to facilitate interactions with stakeholders to resolve conflict and aid in requirement prioritization
- Communication skills to effectively express ideas in ways that are appropriate to the target audience and to document elicitation results, requirements, and other information for which medium-to-long term records are required
- Personal organization skills to effectively manage multiple projects at the same time
- Project management (PMP), product management, and/or business analysis (IIBA) certification
- Prior experience with setup of automation rules in systems.
- 3+ years of personnel management experience
- Experience with data visualization
- Business knowledge of industry and existing solutions
MeridianLink enables entrepreneurs and consumers to achieve the American dream by creating technological solutions that fuel the engine for financial growth. Our top notch solutions create the premier customer experience every time. We believe in the principles of empowerment, collaboration, individual achievement, and innovation.
At MeridianLink, we work together to design, implement, test, and deliver state-of-the-art web applications for the financial services industry, using the latest technologies.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.