ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create communication programs that promote the organization and its products and services through various means including blogs and social media, websites, product collateral, logos, or other promotional products.
- Assist in the development and coordination of marketing campaigns for the organization.
- Engage in the development and execution of strategic marketing communications to efficiently support product launch campaigns and company brand across various communication channels.
- Perform various marketing duties in support of product marketing, market research, Internet-related marketing, and advertising.
- Collaborate with external partners/vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Develop and maintain organization's online social networking and digital media accounts (e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) to help achieve marketing goals.
- Support day-to-day marketing operations including media campaigns, promotions, event planning and coordination, and other projects.
- Perform market analyses as needed. Attend trade shows and industry-related events as a representative of the organization.
- Assist in creating materials used for proposals, correspondence, and presentation materials and reports.
- Coordinate updates of marketing databases from directories, field contacts, customer service input, returned mail, or invalid mail addresses.
- Create marketing or promotional content for social media outlets and digital media distribution.
- Write content for social media platforms, website, direct mail, and/or print advertisements.
- Monitor and manage content including blogs, message boards, discussion groups, live chats, and status updates.
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Business, or relevant field
- 2 years of experience as a Marketing Coordinator
To apply for this position, send your resume to email@example.com and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.