The Human Resources Generalist will support MeridianLink's HR Department by assisting in the delivery of effective and efficient HR processes. Will provide front line response and consultation to associates and management in the areas of employee relations, performance management, on-boarding, policy implementation and employment law compliance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the HR department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience
- Manage employee onboarding and offboarding process, including preparing paperwork
- Assist with employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Identify ways to improve policies and procedures
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Assist with compensation and benefits administration
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- BSc/BA in Business administration or relevant field
- 2 years’ of experience as an HR Coordinator (essential)
- Proven 5-7 years’ experience as an HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; ADP HRIS systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of HR adminstration and best practices
- Effective interpersonal and conflict management skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- Experience with HRIS implementation a plus
- Additional HR training will be a plus
To apply for this position, send your resume to email@example.com and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.