You are a creative and experienced graphic designer who is excited about transforming highly technical information into simple and engaging designs. You are equipped to develop a consistent visual language for MeridianLink’s suite of financial technologies. You possess strong visual and verbal skills that will allow you to thrive in a highly dynamic environment. You are self-sufficient and diligent but can also work collaboratively to pitch content and create ideas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with MeridianLink’s marketing team to manage MeridianLink’s collection of print and web media used to support the sale and promotion of our products.
- Update and maintain MeridianLink’s website with the latest design vision.
- Understand MeridianLink’s client goals and needs to create strategic media content that benefits MeridianLink’s short term and long term goals.
- Think creatively while maintaining the integrity of MeridianLink’s Branding Guidelines
- Lead tests that will gauge effectiveness and interest in MeridianLink’s branding materials.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year university studying graphic design or related discipline.
- 1-2 years of professional graphic design experience. Experience working at a financial technology company is a plus.
- A strong background in branding and logo design. Portfolio required.
- Advanced in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with a team but can also manage and complete work independently.
- Strong verbal skills, able to speak up about new ideas and explain their work.
- Attention to detail with a commitment to uphold MeridianLink’s design standards.
- High energy, passionate, and committed attitude.
To apply for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.