You’re an extremely organized and efficient professional who can maintain your cool with a smile when needed. You take pride in providing the highest level of customer service to the company internally, as well as to our partners externally. Your experience with office tools is essential when creating quality reports and presentations, and you’re a stickler for documentation. You thrive in an environment where there are a variety of tasks, and enjoy being the go-to person in support of our executives.
- Primary point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Maintain master corporate calendar of all all-hands events, conferences, holidays and vacations
- Receive incoming calls and emails; take messages, respond appropriately and route correspondence to the appropriate executive of staff member
- Handle requests, feedback and queries quickly and professionally
- Maintain daily electronic journal, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders as needed
- Arrange executive travel, hotel and dining arrangements as needed
- Take meeting minutes, accurately enter notes and distribute
- Produce professional quality reports, presentations and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records
- Delegate tasks as appropriate to other members of the team
- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree from accredited university strongly preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant, Senior Executive Assistant, or other secretarial position
- Discretion with personal and confidential information
- Full knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Strong client, internal and external, centric approach to working style
- Strong command of the English language with the ability to effectively communicate in written and verbal form
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to stay calm and on-task in high-stress situations
- Current in today’s office technology, and computer software including MS Office
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Basic math skills
enables entrepreneurs and consumers to achieve the American dream by creating technological solutions that fuel the engine for financial growth. Our top notch solutions create the premier customer experience every time. We believe in the principles of empowerment, collaboration, individual achievement, and innovation.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
In addition to a competitive salary, MeridianLink also offers:
- A dynamic culture and exciting work environment of accountability and ownership
- Continuous Learning and Development. You own your career, and we will help you through on-site development opportunities. Each employee receives assignments that are aligned with their experience, passions, and strengths with the intentions of enhancing their professional career.
- Excellent Benefits: 401(k) retirement plan with company match and sick leave for all employees. In addition, full time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision and life insurance, and vacation time.
Costa Mesa, Orange County, California
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check to include drug screening, as well as a potential credit check as part of our offer process.