You’re part of a multidisciplinary team working on projects with a deep focus in analytics, data management and databases, statistics and risk management. You utilize your strong background in credit risk management and deep knowledge of credit processes during your frequent interactions with important national financial institutions. Your leadership skills enable you to successfully lead the data and reporting practice, lead projects, and lead presentations and client meetings. You’re proud to play a part in enhancing client satisfaction and in strengthening our relationships with our clients.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the Data and Reporting practice in the creation of reports and analytical deliverables focused around credit processes
- Delegate and coordinate efforts across multiple resources while maintaining a hands-on approach
- Review every deliverable in order to ensure top-notch quality
- Help perform and optimize the process of importing data into SQL server, manipulating data into the required output for use in reporting and analytics
- Provide a consultative approach in interpreting reporting deliverables, and make recommendations that bring improvement to lending practices
- Supervise the activity of preparing PowerPoint documents and all appropriate project documents
- Lead/Present the main reporting package through conference calls or onsite visits with clients, focusing on recommendations that bring improvements to lending practices
- May lead projects aimed at performing quantitative analyses and optimizing the credit risk framework throughout the credit lifecycle of financial institutions
- May lead projects aimed at building statistical models to predict credit risk, credit expected loss, pricing of loans
- Develop statistical models for credit risk management and loan pricing
- Organize knowledge sharing sessions concerning important projects
- Enhance client satisfaction and deepen the relationship with MeridianLink through add-on services and products
- Prepare meetings and reports to support quantitative analysis for senior management and C-level executives
- Serve as liaison between the MeridianLink Analytics & Business Consulting senior management and customers (both internal and external)
- Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, or related field plus 5 years of experience with financial institutions or consulting firms
- Credit Bureau Data knowledge
- Strong knowledge of the credit industry
- Strong statistical skills in working with SAS, WPS, STATA, RStudio and other statistical software
- Statistical analysis experience in building models
- Strong capabilities in working with SQL, MS Visual Basic
- Business development expertise in the identification of new opportunities
- Strong relationship building skills and excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and high-level of stress
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to evaluate complex business problems
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50%
- Knowledge of loan origination systems and credit decision platforms
To apply for this position, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.