The Analytics Team develops processes and tools to facilitate the delivery of data, providing data-consumers with the insights and analysis necessary for evaluation of strategic and operational business decisions.
The BI Analyst delivers reporting solutions packaged for business use.
- Communicates with project stakeholders to understand underlying business logic and reporting requirements
- Contributes to design, development, and maintenance of business intelligence tools
- Develops visualizations optimized for use-case—builds necessary ‘views’ to support visualizations from database/datalake layer
- Provides tools/analysis that identifies key performance indicators and correctly diagnose root cause of problems
- Presents tools/analysis to project stakeholders
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science, Statistics, Business/Economics, or related field (strongly preferred)
- Working experience in Business Intelligence, Analytics, or related role
- Recent experience in statistical languages (R/Python, SQL) strongly preferred
- Tableau/PowerBI/Qlik experience is a big plus
- Exceptional analytical business skills: proven working experience producing actionable business insights from data analysis
- Excellent communication and presentation skills: ability to distill and present actionable information from complex workflows, models, and analyses
- Passion for identifying patterns and trends within data
- Tenacity and resourcefulness to find, learn, and utilize the best data/tools for the job
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.