You’re known for your intellectual curiosity and outstanding analytical skills, and enjoy being part of a dynamic environment learning important and fundamental topics related to the financial industry. You like to dig into areas like data management, credit risk management, business process optimization, data analytics and reporting. Frequent interactions with important national financial institutions make good use of your strong relationship building and communication skills. While your start in this role is in data reporting, you may have opportunities to switch to data analytics or consulting as you gain experience.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze client documents
- Import data into SQL server, and manipulate data into the required output for use in reporting and analytics
- Acquire very deep expertise on MerdianLink’s software solutions
- Travel to client sites and conduct assessments
- Map clients’ processes and procedures
- Create reports for financial institutions to monitor and optimize their credit processes
- Play a consultative role in interpreting reporting deliverables and in making recommendations that bring improvement to lending practices
- Prepare PowerPoint documents and all appropriate project documents
- Prepare the project tools in Microsoft office technology (Access + Excel)
- Prepare Meeting Reports for steering committee meetings
- Prepare Work Progress Reports to provide quantitative evidence for senior management and C-level executives
- Assist in conducting software testing
- Maintain a good business relationship with clients (both internal and external)
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- High degree of flexibility and attention to details
- Able to perform well individually or as part of a team, and in a fast-paced environment
- Microsoft Office expertise, including excellent skills in Excel with pivot tables and other advanced functionality
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to relate numerical insights to business recommendations
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to evaluate complex business problems
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 70%
- 1+ years’ experience working with Financial Institutions
- Computer skills with: VBA, SQL,
- Statistical Software Knowledge: SAS,WPS, R, STATA
To apply for this position, email your resume to email@example.com and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.